Skip to content

Independent International Travel Registration

This registration is for students who choose to participate in programs that are not listed as a Study Abroad Office program offering. All California State University, Fresno (Fresno State) students traveling outside of the United States on an independent program are recommended to register their travel with the Study Abroad Office. 

Some examples include independent study abroad, participation in an internship or attendance of conferences abroad, participation in another university’s study abroad program, or work-study abroad.

Please click the Request Info button below to begin the process to register your program. Once you are in contact with our study abroad advisor you will receive more information about our Study Abroad Office services available, travel insurance, possible financial support, and more.
Request Info