Skip to content

Student Resources

Participants must have a valid passport. Those needing a U.S. Passport can apply in the Continuing and Global Education office, located in Kremen Education building, room 130. Due to potentially long delays in processing time you must apply for your passport as early as possible. For more information visit:

Visa Information
A visa is required for some study abroad programs. The following counties require a student visa for their summer programs:
  • Australia
  • Brazil
  • Ghana 
  • Thailand (if more than 30 days)
  • Turkey (not sending students)
  • India (not sending students)
To determine if a visa is required for the destination you would like to visit, please go to the U.S. Department of State website:

You must be accepted into a study abroad program before you submit. You will also need to consult with your study abroad advisor and program advisor about your program's requirements. If you are not a U.S. citizen, please inform your study abroad advisor immediately. Visa requirements are often different for non-U.S. citizens.If you are an international student, be sure to consult your immigration advisor in the office of International Student Services and Programs.

Visas are granted only from the issuing Embassy or Consulate of the host country. The SAIE office is not a visa provider and does not have control over visa regulations or denials.

Fresno State Transcripts Information
Transcripts are a complete record of all courses and degrees completed at Fresno State. Coursework from other institutions will not appear on your Fresno State transcript. For more information on how to request an official transcript visit the Office of the University Registrar: