Nuertingen-Geislingen University is part of an international academic community. A network of over 80 partner universities worldwide. It is based in Nuertingen, Germany: within the Metropolitan area of Stuttgart, the capital of the Federal State of Baden-Wuerttemberg, one of the strongest economic regions in Europe.
The course will be transferred back to Fresno State as a 3-unit credit course.
The course is an introductory course to marketing with a focus on digital marketing. The program consists of an interesting and valuable mix of lectures and group work sessions, complemented by visits to international companies in Germany’s prosperous South-West. All lectures and company visits are in English.
- Marketing in a Digitalized Environment
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Digital Product Management & Pricing
- Digital Brand Management
- Digital Marketing Communication
- Digital Sales/ E-Commerce
- Digital Customer Relationship Management & Service
- Digital Marketing Controlling Lecture notes will be posted additional to the lectures
€840 (Approx. US$1,036 as of 2/22/2018)
Cost not included
- Pick up service from Stuttgart Airport (STR) at July 21st at a predetermined time
- Company visits (on-site) and company presentations
- All transportation related to the program
- Accommodation for 2 weeks: double room in 3-star hotel, daily breakfast, free WIFI
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
Housing and Meals
- Private meals, souvenirs, excursions, night life etc.
- Travel expenses to and from Nuertingen except the pickup service stated above
- Tuition at home institution if applicable
- Health and travel insurance
- Banking fees
Two weeks accommodation in 3-star Hotel with daily breakfast.
All Fresno State students studying abroad are required to have the CSU required international travel and health insurance.
No Student Visa is required for short term programs.
International Business Programs
5245 N. Backer Avenue
Peters Business Building, Room 189
Fresno, CA 93740